Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, mobile or other terminal (hereinafter, computer) when you access our website or run our application. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or the equipment from which you generally access anonymously and depending on the information they contain, if you are previously registered, to recognize you as a user or customer.
The information they obtain is related to the number of pages you visit, the language, the place from which you access, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the duration of your visit, the browser or the computer from which you make the visit or execute the application.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from a domain or team managed by us.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies that expire sales from our website or close the application.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies that are stored on your computer for a longer period of time, which can be from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visits and the use made by users of our application in order to make a measurement and statistical analysis of its use to correct the deficiencies that detect and facilitate the use of our website or application. Advertising cookies: When visiting web pages, opening emails or running an application where we publish ads of our products or services, to make a control and monitoring of the effectiveness of advertising are installed in your browser or computer cookies that serve us to measure for example, the number of times the ads are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are viewed, from where or if you have seen them before.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are a type of advertising cookies that are used to store and retrieve information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on the same. Likewise, when visiting web pages, opening emails or executing an application where we advertise our products or services, cookies will be installed in your browser that will serve to show you later advertising related to the search you have made and manage advertising actions.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- You can get more information about the Firefox browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Chrome browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Safari browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Opera browser from here:
Third party cookies
When using our website or application, third-party cookies are downloaded to your computer from:
|Provider Name||Cookie Name||Expiration||Description.|
|1 mes Sesión un día 2 años||Analyze and measure the behavior of users on the page to assess the use of page||http://www.google.com/analytics/|
|Google Inc.||PREF||2 años||Customize the ads shown on Google services, such as Google search||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gajs|